Is Your Property Ready to Re-Open After COVID-19?
The ESCFederal team continues to proactively monitor and train our team on the latest COVID-19 safety guidelines and procedures. We know the safety of your patrons, employees, and vendors are your number one priority when it comes to re-opening your property. We are proud to assist retail and commercial properties across the country safely return to the places that we shop, work, and play. This is why we developed our 8-Point Safety Guidelines for Re-Entry that comply with CDC best practice guidelines. How can we help you? Contact us today for a quote.
ESCFederal COVID-19 Preparedness
Staying educated and trained on the proper protocol surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 is essential to ESCFederal. As we continue to work through each challenge and make progress in support of our cause, daily planning sessions and informed decision-making are key for our company. In order to stay up-to-date on the most current guidelines and health safety procedures, our Executive Management Team is getting information through training, bulletins, as well as updates from health organizations like the CDC and WHO.
The Executive Management team is constantly monitoring COVID-19 and the rapidly changing situation. We are taking all necessary precautions, including staying educated and training our staff based on that education. Our entire team has risen to the occasion, taking charge and making quick decisions in support of our clients during this unprecedented time.
Learn More about our company’s response to COVID-19.
Trust ESCFederal as a top advisor during the COVID-19 outbreak. Keeping our client’s properties sanitized and clean during this pandemic is our top priority. As we continue to work with our clients, we expect and welcome changes in disinfecting and sanitization protocols to meet evolving needs during the outbreak. Our team is up-to-date on the most current and effective disinfecting and surface sanitizing procedures to prevent the spread of colds, flu, Norovirus, and COVID-19.
We will continue to offer consistent training, equipment and EPA-approved disinfectant and cleaning systems that are proven effective against COVID-19 on touch surfaces. We’re here to help protect your property and occupants from COVID-19. Our COVID-19-specific services include:
- Contaminated Area Disinfection
- General Disinfecting/Sanitizing
- Pressure Washing
- Cart Wipe Downs
- Deep Cleaning
- Support During Partial Occupancy
- Support for Scheduled Re-Openings
- Delivery Vehicle & Fleet Cleaning
- Construction Cleaning
Learn more about our full range of services.
All levels of our staff have participated in Work Hygiene Training that limits the risk of coronavirus infections like COVID-19. This training contains guidelines including:
- Thorough hand-washing with soap and water
- Utilizing hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick, and practice social distancing
- Covering coughs and sneezes, and avoid touching your eyes nose and mouth
- Staying home if you are sick, except to get medical care
- Disinfecting frequently-touched surfaces and clean dirty surfaces regularly
Learn more about hygiene care during COVID-19 with these resources:
CDC – How to Protect Yourself
WHO – COVID-19 Myth Busters
Staying connected, communicating with one another, and staying informed on the current events is how ESCFederal has approached safety during this pandemic. While the world changes rapidly, janitorial and disinfecting services are more important than ever. In order to maintain a promising future for our company and our clients, we have put new safety precautions in place. In order to ensure the safety of our employees and clients, ESCFederal has:
- Consistent education and training on the most current guidelines surrounding COVID-19
- Work Hygiene Training in both English and Spanish for our staff
- Updated procedures for effective disinfecting and surface sanitizing to prevent the spread of coronaviruses
- Continued precautions like the necessity that employees staying home when they are sick
- Required self-quarantining by any employee who is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, or who have been knowingly exposed to an infected person
How ESC Works with Suppliers
While the supply chain of items like sanitizing wipes, gloves, and face masks has become a challenge due to COVID-19, our management team is making it possible for us to continue our services with the essential supplies we need.
ESCFederal actively communicates with our national supply partners in order to stay up-to-date on requirements and supply forecasts. This allows us to plan our production schedule accordingly. We utilize multiple suppliers from every major metro area in the US to provide the best pricing for all of our clients. Multiple sources of supplies help mitigate supply shortages and scarcities. By leveraging our national partners and focusing on secondary sources for our supplies, ESCFederal is able to alleviate risk and eliminate supply scarcity for our company. In turn, this permits us to better serve our clients as well as get a competitive, low price for our clients.