While it may feel like summer on the West Coast and winter on the East Coast, spring is here! During the cold weather months, the elements have taken a toll on your facilities, inside and out. Now is the time to remove the seasonal dirt and grime that has built up and make your property shine.
Here are 10 tips for areas your commercial janitorial crew will want to give special attention for spring cleaning:
- Pressure wash exterior facades, parking lots, parking garages, walkways and graffiti removal
- Deep clean carpets and floors
- Clean out gutters
- Refresh and deep clean bathrooms
- Check HVAC units and coils
- Wash all windows – inside and out
- High area dusting and maintenance for hard-to-reach areas like high beams, celling corners, air returns and fixtures – don’t forget the light bulbs!
- Create a list of maintenance issues
- Construction clean-up
- Go Green with environmentally-friendly chemicals, energy-efficient equipment, water reduction policies and microfiber cloth products
In this business, your image is everything. This spring refresh your facilities inside and out, reduce dust and allergens, and prepare now for the taxing heat of the coming summer months.