With six decades of experience providing facilities maintenance solutions coast-to-coast, the ESCFederal team has learned a lot – including what works and what doesn’t in a facility management program. We also understand that your decision to outsource this service in order to focus on your core business can be both overwhelming and at times, stressful.
To help alleviate some of those concerns about what a facility management program can look like for your property, we’ll walk you through step by step how to implement a strong pilot program in 2021. Below, you’ll find an outline of the design, implementation, and solutions that can help you find success.
Facilities Maintenance Solutions for Your Success
When you implement a pilot program with ESCFederal, you’ll experience the following benefits to your core operations:
- Reduced Risk: Risk is a monster that can be tamed with the help of ESCFederal’s highly experienced and trained team. While there are many types of risk for different industries, our team helps minimize the results of accidents or failure events using tactical management techniques. We help you get it right by asking the right questions.
- Improved Business Operations: From enhanced customer satisfaction to boosted operational efficiencies, the improvement of your core operations is tangible thanks to our set standards and KPI reporting.
- Increased Cost Savings: Hiring a third-party facilities team generates superior results. Using a facility management team like ESCFederal helps reduce repair and maintenance costs while increasing your overall portfolio revenues.
But the most important benefit of having a program with ESCFederal is that we help you ensure the well-being of your people and your portfolio.
Designing Your Pilot Program
Facilities maintenance solutions are never one-size-fits-all, which is why we take a customizable approach to each and every property we service. These are the steps we follow with each of our clients to ensure the best foundation for your success:
- Identify your needs through a tailored discovery process
- Optimize your program to fit current operations seamlessly
- Break down your spend analysis for superior results
- Implement a customized plan for your specific property and industry
- Measure our results using data to help us improve upon best practices
Implement a Facilities Maintenance Pilot Program with ESCFederal Today
Our team members are both ESCFederal’s and your most important assets. If you’re struggling with your core business and or want to assess your organization’s readiness for streamlined facility maintenance solutions optimized to fit your needs, outsourcing your program to the ESCFederal team may help you improve operational excellence. Learn more about our facilities maintenance pilot programs today by contacting us.